Repair medications are medications recommended for long-lasting conditions consequently they are taken on a normal, recurring foundation. Caremark supplies a mail purchase solution for upkeep medications. Mail purchase solution prescriptions are 90-day supplies for the price of a 60-day supply. (See Mail Purchase Copays. ) It is possible to put a mail order request online or by mail.
Participants may also make use of the Caremark Maintenance Selection program and get 90-day supplies of these maintenance medications at mail purchase prices when filled at CVS pharmacies.
If you want a lot more than three fills of the identical prescription, you may be needed to change to a 90-day supply and fill the prescriptions through either mail purchase services or CVS pharmacies using Caremark Maintenance Selection. You will need to contact Caremark to opt out of the Maintenance Program if you would like to continue to receive 30-day supplies at a retail pharmacy.
Getting to grips with Mail Purchase or Maintenance Selection
Begin with the Caremark Mail Order solution
- Sign up for Caremark Mail Service by logging into the Caremark internet site. To sign up by phone, call 800-875-0867.
- Forward your original 90-day prescriptions to Caremark Mail provider, P. O. Box 2110, Pittsburgh, PA 15230-2110 utilizing the Caremark Mail Service Order Form pdf. Pay for the prescriptions by bank card, or by check or cash purchase (if mailing a purchase). Your medicines is likely to be delivered able to your property within 10–14 times.
- Refills could be purchased online, by phone, or by mail. You may want to subscribe to the e-refill reminder system to have convenient e-mail notices when it is time for you refill or restore a prescription.
Get the prescriptions filled at a regional cvs pharmacy
- You have got three choices to create the system:
- Enroll or log in to the Caremark web site
- See your regional CVS pharmacy and speak with the pharmacist
- Phone Caremark at 877-347-7444
- Bring your original 90-day prescription to the local CVS pharmacy and also have it filled such as for instance a prescription that is retail. Continue reading “Hr, Division of Operations. Mail Order/Maintenance Medicine”